What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed in a user’s computer or mobile device through his web browser when he visits a website. Storing cookie will help the site recognize the user’s device the next time he visits it.
In this policy, we use the term cookies to refer to all the files that collect information in this manner. The cookies used do not store any information identifying the user.
Cookies store generic information, namely the way users arrive at the websites and browse them, or the area of the country/countries where they access the website, among others. Cookies retain only the information regarding your preferences.
At any moment, the user may choose, through his browser, to be notified when he receives cookies, as well as to block their entry into his system.
Cookies are used to help determine a website’s use, interest and number of accesses, allowing quicker and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to input the same information repeatedly.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different purposes:
- Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow browsing the website and using its applications, such as entering the secure areas of the website through login. Without these cookies, the services that require that entry may not be provided.
- Analytical cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how the users browse the website and to monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any mistakes that may come up. For instance, we use performance cookies to know which pages are the most popular, what is the most effective means of connection between pages, or to determine the reason why some pages may be receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we can also use these cookies to highlight certain items or services that we believe may be of interest to the users. These cookies are used solely for purposes of creating and analyzing statistics, without ever storing any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to save the user’s preferences. For example, these cookies enable the user to avoid typing in his name each time he enters the website. We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as keeping him logged in or to avoid typing his username every time he enters the website. To sum it up, functionality cookies store the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to re-configure the website for each visit.
The used cookies may be:
- Permanent cookies – They remain stored on the web browser in his access devices (PC, mobile, tablet) and are used every time the user visits the website. They are generally used to guide the browsing according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more customized service.
- Login cookies – They are temporary, remaining on your browser’s cookies until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify issues and provide an improved browsing experience.
As we explained above, cookies help you get the best of our websites.
Type of web browser
Cookie use when opening our newsletters
Our newsletter may, for statistical purposes, contain a single pixel that allows us to know if they were opened and to ascertain the clicks through links or advertisements within the newsletter.
The user can always disable the sending of the newsletter, in writing, through the following contact: email@example.com
More information about cookies
For more information about cookies, visit the following links: