I am a Certified Executive Coach. I support C-Level individuals, ICs, and Managers from different walks of lives overcoming their roadblocks while using their strengths, balancing their personal and professional lives, and being the most effective contributors in their companies.
My focus is on: leadership, business strategy, team building, time management, conflict resolution, delegation, career management, and behavior/cultural transformation.
Probably I’ve been in your shoes. I have a solid 17+ years in the corporate tech world as a CIO. That allows me to understand the hurdles of how to navigate across a company, all areas and across- teams.
With a background in IT, Marketing, Neuropsychology, and Business Administration, a solution-focused approach, I can better understand the connections between different teams, from different areas, assisting you in achieving the best possible outcome.
I am an International Coach Federation member, Professional Certified Coach, and currently, I am the Director of Communications of the ICF Los Angeles Chapter.
I transitioned to coaching more than five years ago. It was a smooth and seamless transition since I was already doing most of what a Coach does. Furthermore, being a coach allows me to connect with individuals worldwide while providing the best coaching/results, and also learning with my coachees (clients.)
In a more personal level, I can say that I love languages – I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Italian. Being exposed to different cultures allows me to have a broad perspective of the word.
As I always say, “Less but better.”
- Certified Executive Coach by Center for Executive Coaching
- Certified Professional Coach by Erickson International
- Training in Life Coaching at JRNI
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Marshal Goldsmith Global Leadership Assessment (GLA 360º)
- DISC Practitioner Certification
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Neuropsychology, Multiple Intelligences, and Mindfulness in Education of Adults
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- ICF Los Angeles Director of Communications
- Speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian