Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people, even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich.
A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others in a safe, private, non-competitive environment, allowing you to develop yourself and your business.
How does a mastermind work?
A group of SMBs owners, C-level professionals, and managers from different industries, non-competing meets monthly, in a specific location, to tackle challenges, brainstorming and problems together.
They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate, everything with a presence of a coach who works as the facilitator addressing the issues on the agenda.
It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring, and if you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
What will you get from being a Mastermind group member?
– You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Either you are invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so the quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
– Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
– The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
– You instantly are added to the group network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
– Everyone in the group is unique in skill, experience, and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in our group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
– Being in this group will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
– With a Business/Executive Coach present, you will have a plus; you’ll have someone that will conduct the group efficiently, strategizing and making you accountable for your action steps, while using KPIs so that you can see your evolution.
– You’ll have an available Coach at your disposal to use between the Mastermind group session to be at your side making your progressing, evolving and addressing imminent and/or personal issue that can impact your life/business.
It’s all a question of Mindset!
Just imagine your life with a Mastermind group.